IRIS216 Thermal Image PTZ Camera Iris Innovations
The IRIS216 is a revolutionary NEW addition to the industry leading SeeSeaTV range of marine camera systems from Iris Innovations
Measuring an amazingly compact 16cm high, and only 13cm in diameter, the miniature footprint lends itself perfectly to the aesthetically critical leisure marine market and certainly packs a punch in terms of high end features. And although it may be small in size and price, it’s packed with high quality features and specifications that make it a serious contender in the Thermal Imaging Camera market.
Fitted with a high resolution uncooled Amorphous Silicone camera engine, the IRIS216 boasts 5 built in viewing modes to suit environmental conditions, continuous digital zoom and a built in Man Over Board system.
The IRIS216 Thermal Camera gives you the power to see in complete darkness and through adverse weather and is the perfect addition to your on board safety and security systems.
Low refresh rate cameras are specified by the suffix L (7.5Hz NTSC. 8.3Hz PAL), and high refresh rates are specified by the suffix H (25Hz PAL, 30Hz NTSC).
- Extremely Compact Housing Measures 16cm High by 13cm in Diameter
- Waterproof to IP66
- High Resolution 384 x 288 pixels (Total pixels 110, 592)
- 18mm Lens (30˚ Horizontal Field of View)
- 360 degree Continuous Pan/Tilt -15degree ~ 90degree with Auto Flip
- 5 Viewing Modes: Automatic, Night, Adverse Weather, Docking, MoB
- 9 Reversible Colour Palettes (18 in total)
- Continuous Digital Zoom
- Full Weather Proof / Anti Corrosion / Anti Vibration
- Extremely Sensitive Thermal Response – Less than 50mK
- Cruise, Auto Scan, Pattern Scan
- High Precision Positioning / Stable PTZ
- 100 User definable Preset Memory Positions
- Up to 40 Preset Positions can be used for Auto Cruise Function
- Compatible with IM-DVR-04P for Remote PTZ Control
- Extremely Simple Operation
- IEC60945 MIL STD 810E Shock & Vibration Certified
- MIL STD 810E Sand & Dust Certified
No Video Currently Available for this Product. Check Back Soon for Updates…