IRIS295v2 NightRunner 2 Iris Innovations
The Worlds most Affordable Dual Payload, Thermal / Daylight Pan Tilt Zoom camera from Iris Innovations just got Better!
Nightrunner represents a revolution in marine thermal imaging, designed specifically for cruising, sports fishing and sailing applications.
NightRunner has been designed to offer high-end, essential marine technology to the mass boating market. Take a look at some of Nightrunners key features and benefits below…
- 2 High Resolution Cameras in One Housing
- Thermal Resolution 320 x 240
- Daylight Camera Resolution 700 TVL
- NEW! 10x Optical Zoom (Daylight Camera)
- NEW! 10x Digital Zoom (Daylight Camera)
- NEW! Super-Low Light Performance (Daylight Camera)
- Thermal Sensitivity <50mK
- Pixel Pitch: 17µm
- Fully Controllable PTZ Housing
- Small and Easy To Install
- Fast, Responsive and Great Value for Money
Introducing the Worlds most Affordable Dual Payload, Thermal / Daylight Pan Tilt Zoom camera from Iris Innovations – Now with 10x Optical / 10x Digital zoom Daylight Camera, lower power requirements and auto-standby features!
Featuring a highly sensitive Vanadium Oxide Thermal Core with 17µm Pitch and a thermal sensitivity of less than 50mK, NightRunner features a high quality US made QVGA (320×240) thermal engine and a new 700TVL Sony Effio-P low light colour camera module with an incredible 10x Optical and 10x Digital zoom function!
The cameras are built into a new, compact 116 series housing with dual payload dome and NEW integrated fixing base for easy installation and reinforced mounting. The fully controllable housing allows for 360˚ continuous rotation, 180 tilt, standby position and is fully tested for shock, vibration, sand and dust ingress.
If this weren’t enough, we’ve also developed an all new Easy Cable solution which takes all the pain and expense out of installation. Where other cameras require seperate power, video and data cables, costing significant amounts of money and casuing nightmares for installers, NightRunner simply requires a single, inexpensive CAT5 cable. Simply plug and go! At the other end of the cable, a simple breakout adapter is supplied to introduce the cameras power and data feeds, and to deliver the video signal to your monitor or chartplotter. A 2 meter video patch cable is supplied along with a 60 foot, waterproof CAT5 cable. Specially designed extension cables packs are also available for extending cables runs in a ‘plug and play’ configuration for added simplicity.
As well as the incredible new daylight camera module, the NEW v2 NightRunner has been re-designed to draw 500mA less power than it’s predecessor and includes further energy saving features such as auto-standby on timeout and in extreme heat.
NightRunner has rapidly become one of the worlds most well known thermal cameras due to its impressive feature set and low price tag. And now it’s just got a whole load better!
NightRunner is extremely simple to install. The base section of the camera has been designed to fit onto your vessel without any additional bracketry, and as far as cabling goes, you only need a single waterproof CAT5 connection (cable supplied)…
- 320×240 Thermal Camera
- 17µm Sensor Pitch
- Hi-Resolution 700TVL Daylight Camera
- 12 Step Smooth Digital Zoom (Thermal Camera)
- 10x Optical Zoom (Daylight Camera)
- 10x Digital Zoom (Daylight Camera
- Auto-Standby Switches Off Cameras during inactivity to reduce power and prolong life
- Single, Switchable, Video Output
- Integrated Fixing Plate
- Measures Only 16cm High by 15cm Diameter
- Single CAT5 Cable connection for easy, more cost effective installs
Detection / Recognition Details for Thermal Module:
- Athermalized Focus: 19mm f1.1 16˚x12˚
- Human Object: Detect @ 1000m / Recognise @ 200m
- Vehicle Object: Detect @ 2380m / Recognise @ 500m
Cable extension packs are availble consisting of a special CAT5 cable with additional power cores, an additional pair of baluns and the necessary connectors and adapters. Part Number is: 295-EXT-XX, where XX is the desired cable length in multiples of 5ft (ie, a 15 foot extension cable kit has the following part number: 295-EXT-15).
For full technical Specifications download the NightRunner brochure from the Download tab.
Additional technical information and installation information can be found by checking out our Knowledge Base. Stay tuned for updates…