IRIS136 High-Res PTZ Dome 28x / 36x Optical Zoom Iris Innovations
IRIS136 Fully Controllable PTZ
High-Resolution Dome 28x / 36x Optical Zoom
The IRIS136 takes the camera engine from our ever popular 116 series PTZ and builds it into a new compact recess-mount dome producing a small, elegant and feature rich on board PTZ camera compatible with all chart plotters with composite inputs, switchers, recorders, TV’s and encoders.
The camera itself is a SONY FCB-EX985 hi resolution module available in two zoom configurations – 28x or an incredible 36x. The image is superb, with crisp hi-resolution reproduction featuring dynamic noise reduction filters, wide dynamic range settings and digital shake reduction to help combat vibration. The 136 features fast, scalable control with a 360˚ continuous pan range and 180˚ tilt movement with auto-flip, so that the camera image rights itself when flipped past it’s apex.
Understanding the need to prevent the product from standing out from the vessels aesthetic, the 136 is built into a lightweight anodised aluminium housing with a dark-smoked acrylic dome and is finished with a high polished 316 stainless steel bezel. A white powder coat finish can be applied to the bezel if required.
The key to making the 136 a really cool alternative to some of the huge unsightly cameras adorning many boats, on top of providing a high end feature set and stylish design, is to make it as small as we possibly could. And with a bezel diameter of 7 1/4″, depth below panel of 3 1/2″ and dome height of 3 1/4″, we believe that we’ve created one of the smallest marine PTZ cameras in it’s class.
The IRIS136 is the perfect camera to cover aft decks and swim platforms, along companion ways or mounted high to make best use of its long range capabilities.
With software tours and scans, the camera can be configured to ‘patrol’ areas automatically and move through pre-determined patterns.
Seen as a direct alternative to the Elbex dome, the 136 is smaller, faster and has a larger zoom ratio. When replacing existing larger cameras contact Iris for information on reducer rings and panels.
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Bezel, Available in High Polish or White Powder Coat Finish
- Smoked Privacy Dome
- Extremely Tough Vandal Resistant Design
- Anodised Aluminium Body
- SONY EX-FCB985 Camera Module
- Available with 28x (Standard) or 36x Optical Zoom
- 12x Digital Zoom
- 100 User Preset Positions
- True Day / Night Operation with Mechanical Filter
- Auto-Cruise and Scan Functions
- Excellent Low Light Performance
- Pelco-D Protocol
- High Precision Positioning
- On Screen Positional Indicator
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 8~36VDC
- Fully Water Proof (IP66)
- MIL STD 810 Certification for Shock & Vibe / Sand & Dust
- Camera: Sony FCB-EX985 Camera Module
- Resolution: 550TVL
- Lens (28x) : f=3.5mm(wide) to 98mm (tele)
- Lens (36x) : f = 3.4mm(wide) to 122.4mm(tele)
- Digital Zoom: 12x (Both Models)
- Horizontal Field of View (28x) : 55.8˚ (wide) 2.1˚ (tele)
- Horizontal Field of View (36x) : 57.8˚ (wide) to 1.7˚ (tele)
- Video: 1V P~P Composite Video 75Ω
- Data: RS485 Serial / Pelco D Protocol
- Dimensions: 7 1/4″ Bezel Diameter, 3 1/4″ Dome Height, 3 1/4″ Depth Behind Panel
- Hole Cut Out: 135mm
- User Presets: 100
- Image Flip: Desktop / Hanging / Standard / Mirror
- Scans: Narrow Scan, Wide Scan, Random Scan. Autoscan
- Tours: 4 User Definable Tours of 10 Presets Each
- Pan Range: 360˚ Continuous Rotation
- Tilt Range: 180˚ (Camera performs ‘Auto-Flip’ at 90˚)
- Pan Speed: 0.05~70˚sec Normal / 0.05~240˚sec Max Speed
- Tilt Speed: 0.03˚~38˚sec Normal / 0.03˚~140˚sec Max Speed
- Power: 8~36VDC – Max 1.2A @ 12VDC
- Weight: 1.8Kg
- Environmental: IP66
- Certification: MIL STD 810 Shock&Vibe / Sand&Dust
Video Currently Unavailable for the Product. Please check back soon for updates.
A new product data sheet is currently being prepared for this product. Please check back soon for updates. In the meantime, for further information, please email email@example.com
No downloads found.