IRIS075 Static Shell Camera with IR LED Illumination Iris Innovations
Iris Innovations takes on board camera styling in a completely new direction with the new IRIS075.
With it’s unique scallop shape we’ve kept the profile of the camera as low as possible so as not to detract from the lines and curves of your boat.
With 700TVL, the IRIS075 has a higher resolution than most fixed boat cameras and it’s second generation infra red illuminator provides around 80 feet of visibility at night or in low light conditions. The IRIS075 is a perfect solution as a docking camera, engine room camera, back up camera and as part of an on board security system. It’s low profile also make it perfect for surveillance along walkways which increases safety whilst at sea.
The housing itself is built from rugged cast and anodised aluminium and finished with a high gloss protective white powder coating. IP66 water-proofing is guarantee’d and stainless steel fixing come as standard.
- Unique Low Profile Design
- Waterproof to IP66
- High Resolution – 700TVL
- Day / Night (Colour / Mono) Automatic Switching
- Infra Red Illumination (850nm)
- Approx 80ft Infra Red Range
- Compact and Rugged
- Very Easy to Install
- Compatible with all chart-plotters with composite video input
- Camera: 1/3″ Sony EXVIEW CCD
- Resolution: 700TVL
- Min Illumination: 0.5 lux @ F1.2(Colour) / 0 Lux IR LED ON)
- Lens: Fixed 3.6mm (80˚ Horizontal Field of View)
- IR Distance: 25 Meters (80 feet)
- Video Output: 1VP~P Composite Video 75Ω
- Power: 12VDC ±3V
- Comsumption: 90mA (LED OFF) / 280mA (LED ON)
- Dimensions: 1100mmø x 58mm
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Environmental: IP66
No Video Currently Available for this Product. Check Back Soon for Updates…