IRIS090 Fixed SS Wide Angle with IR LED Illumination Iris Innovations
Introducing the New IRIS090 – The latest addition to Iris’s range of marine grade (A316) Stainless Steel cameras.
Machined from billet A316 Stainless Steel, the IRIS090 offers exceptional image quality in a tough, stylish housing which also boasts IP68 waterproof protection.
The Sony Super HAD II CCD chipset produces crisp 700TVL resolution composite video which can be viewed on all major chart-plotters and monitors with exceptional low-light clarity. A built in photo-diode activates a ring of 24 infra-red LED’s (850nm) for illumination to a distance of up to 50 feet in pitch black conditions.
Available in PAL or NTSC formats, the IRIS090 is a seriously robust device which can be added to leisure marine, commercial, military and workboat applications alike. Perfect as a back-up or docking camera, for engine room monitoring, situational awareness and security. A high end, high quality and highly versatile choice of camera.
The IRIS090 measures less than 5cm in diameter and only 11.4cm long. It’s fixing bracket allows full adjustment to achieve the perfect positioning during installation. The camera weighs 600g.
- A316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Housing
- High Resolution Sony STARLIGHT Chipset for exceptional Low-Light Operation
- 24 Infra Red LED’s for Night Visibility
- IR Range around 45~50 feet
- Compatilble with Garmin, Raymarine, Furuno, Simrad, Hummingbird
- Day / Night Operation – Camera switches to mono in low light for improved image clarity
- Compact Form Factor: ø49mm x 114mm
- Weight: 600g
- IP68 Waterproof
- Power: 12VDC ±10% / Max 2.5W (300mA)
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Wide Dynamic Range Settings
- Available in NTSC & PAL Video Systems
- Camera: 1/3″ Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Lens: 2.3mm (124˚ HFOV)
- Resolution: 960H (700 TVL)
- Video Output: Composite Video 1VP~P 75Ω
- Minimum Illumination: 0.00001 Lux (Sens-Up on) / 0 Lux with LED’s
- Material: Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Power: 12VDC ±10%
- Consumption: 300mA Max (with LEDs ON)
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C ~ +60˚C
- Dimensions: 49mmø x 114mm
- Weight: 0.6Kg
No Video Currently Available for this Product. Check Back Soon for Updates…