IRIS490 Hi-Def Stainless Steel (316) Rugged IP Camera
- Extremely Robust for Harsh Environments
- Machined from Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- High Polish Finish
- High Definition 1920×1080 Resolution
- Built in Infra Red Illumination (10m / 20m Range)
- Submersible Option Available
- PoE IEEE802.3af (IRIS490 Model)
- Compatible with Raymarine/Axiom (Lighthouse 2 and Higher) / Furuno TimeZero 4.1
- Extremely Low Power Consumption
- IP66 Environmental Protection
- Product Enquiry Form
The IRIS490 is a high definition 2MP IP camera directly compatible with Raymarine chart plotters (running LH2 / LH3 software), Furuno MFD’s running TimeZero v4.1 and PC based chart-plotter systems.
The 490’s 316 stainless steel housing provides the ultimate protection in the harsh marine environment and is, therefore, the perfect solution for deck monitoring aboard workboats, fishing vessels and passenger’s vessels, whilst fitting in equally as well with the high-end aesthetic of luxury vessels and mega yachts.
Equipped with high power infrared LED’s, the 490 provides high definition video cover even at night to a range of 20 meters.
For sub-surface surveillance, the 490 can also be supplied with fully submersible connections.
Whether you need high quality and rugged camera as part of your onboard surveillance system, for the engine room, deck and companionway monitoring or as a robust and stylish docking or backup camera, the IRIS490 range of cameras is the perfect solution, favoured by luxury boat owners and commercial vessel operators alike.
Have a question, or require some more information about this product? Simply send us an email using the form below.