IRIS580 Waterproof Switcher Keypad
- Small and Unobtrusive
- Very Easy to Install
- Tactile Buttons with Gold Plated Dome Contact
- Use to Select up to 8 cameras on your TV, Monitor or MFD
- Uses Shielded CAT5 cable (not ethernet) to Simplify Installation and Reduce Costs
- Hard Anodised Bezel
- IP66 Environmental Protection
- Perfect for installation onto boat helms or vehicle dash panels
- Product Enquiry Form
The IRIS580 Waterproof Switcher Keypad is a small, clean, flush mounting membrane keypad switcher with 8 camera input buttons used to select cameras connected to the IRIS608 and IRIS1608 video switchers.
Measuring only 7cm x 7cm and only 8mm thick, the keypad, with its hard black anodised bezel is extremely simple to install (simply drill a 20mm clearance hole for the threaded connector then fix into place with the connector lock-nut) and is compact unobtrusive so as not to clutter the helm or dash space.
Each contact is made from gold platted reinforced micro dome contacts for reliability, and provides a tactile response. The keypad connects to the main switcher using shielded CAT5 cable and the keypad is supplied with a waterproof field connector for added protection against the elements.
Have a question, or require some more information about this product? Simply send us an email using the form below.