IRIS808 DVR / Web Server
- 8 Composite Video Inputs / 1 Composite Video Output / 1 VGA Output
- 2 Audio Channels
- Quad / Full Screen Display
- Realtime Live Display
- Event Recording, Time Lapse Recording or Both
- Intelligent motion detection with programmable area & sensitivity
- Multi-Protocol PTZ Control
- SD Card / USB / Compact Flash ports for back up of images and footage
- Ethernet Port behind plate on front. Rear mount Port available as as option
- Alarm Inputs
- Configurable analogue contacts for control of auxiliary devices
- Ethernet connectivity for control over networks and the internet
- Remote access for control over smart phone, tablet or PC/MAC
- Anti vibration hard disk mounts
- optional GPS support
- Built in Heater
- Product Enquiry Form
Iris’s 800 series Digital Video Recorders are currently available in four sizes; four channel, 8 channel, 16 channel and the new 8x Analogue+4 x IP models. All four models are also fully functional embedded web servers, which means with an IRIS800 series DVR, you can keep an eye on your boat, view recordings and control PTZ cameras remotely from a laptop, computer, smart-phone or tablet.
Like the IRIS804, the IRIS808 boasts an impressive array of carefully designed features to deliver a sophisticated but intuitive on board security system and web-access portal for up to 8 cameras.
A stylish panel mountable DVR and integrated Video Web Server, the IRIS808 is housed in a standard 1 DIN casing for easy installation and features shock proof mounts to prevent damage to the 2.5″ SATA hard drive due to vibration from the boats engine.
The IRIS808 has been designed for mounting into the helm and can be installed externally when fitted in conjunction with our IRIS800 series DVR fascia and fixing kit. A rear mounted ethernet connection can be ordered as an option if you require internet connectivity when using the fascia.
The rear of the unit features serial data connections for PTZ devices, camera video and audio inputs (4 channels), composite and VGA monitor output and alarm input and user definable contacts.
Network connections, USB drive and SD card sockets are accessed via a protective flap on the front of the case, making it simple to search and remove footage as and when necessary.
Cameras are configured individually to make it possible to set resolution levels under alarm or normal conditions as required, and the unit can also be used to display individual camera images, quad views or multiple picture in picture formats.
Have a question, or require some more information about this product? Simply send us an email using the form below.