EXP02016 RS485 Serial Data Distributor 2×16
- 2 x RS485 Serial Data Inputs
- 1 x RS232 Serial Data Input
- 16 x Balanced RS485 Serial Data Outputs
- Broadcasts telemetry data to cameras, matrices etc…
- 12VDC Operation – low power consumption
- 1U 19″ Rack Mount Casing.
- Simple Screw Terminal connectors for easy installation
- Product Enquiry Form
For systems with multiple PTZ cameras and controllers, serial data control through DVR’s or encoders and for ancillary equipment such as video switching matrices, Serial Data Distributors held to simplify the installation by providing a central point to connect data lines, whilst balancing the control signals, filtering out noise, preventing dropped packets or over-runs and broadcasting commands across an RS485 network.
The IRIS-EXP0216 is housed in a standard 1U 19″ rack-mount enclosure and has capacity for 2 RS485 controller inputs, 1 RS232 control input and up to 16 slave devices such as PTZ cameras or a video switching matrix.
With all terminations neatly stowed on the rear panel, the unit is rated at 12VDC and utilises popular removable screw terminal blocks to connect the data lines from controller and slave devices.
Have a question, or require some more information about this product? Simply send us an email using the form below.