IRIS-S418 Sentinel Rugged IP PTZ Camera
- Rugged Aluminium Case – Anodised & Powder Coated
- Smooth, Accurate Pan & Tilt Control
- 2MP HD Resolution, Multiple Streams
- Control via Network or RS485
- Supports all Major IP Protocols inc. RTSP
- Definable Resolutions & Bit Rate Settings
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- Compatible (Video Only) with Raymarine / Axiom MFDs running LH2 or Higher
- IP66 Environmental Protection
- One Centralised Cable Connection for Easy Installation
- Install in Desktop or Hanging Orientation
- Product Enquiry Form
Designed to withstand the harshest conditions Iris Sentinel cameras are made from machined and cast aluminium body sections which are anodised and powder coated for maximum protection.
Featuring new high spec oil seals and improved stepper motors, our Sentinel cameras move quickly and smoothly with great accuracy.
The IRIS-S418 Sentinel PTZ features our highly spec’d network sensor supporting multiple streams, max resolution of 2MP, variable bit rates and resolutions, 30x Optical and 10x Digital zoom, ONVIF compliance, RTSP streaming and many more features you’d expect from a high end network camera module.
An array of 4 high power second generation infra red LED’s provide auto/manual illumination in low light to a range of around 150ft.
As with all Sentinel cameras, the IRIS-S418 is water resistant to IP66 and features a heater and anti-fogging facility. Connection to the camera is via a single umbilical cable that plugs into the centre of the base plate for easy installation.
As well as control over ethernet, the camera can also be controlled via two wire RS485 serial data using Pelco-D control protocols. The camera is supported by our IRIS595 and IRIS-TE01 controllers and can be accessed via Iris HVR recorders and gateways and also via a web browser (IE). Video from the S418 can also be accessed from a Raymarine / Axiom MFD running LH2 and higher.
The IRIS-S418 is perfect as part of an on board security system and as a tool to enhance situational awareness, whether deployed on a vessel at sea or used on a land vehicle such as fire and police vehicles, safari and animal management trucks or simply just as an aid to guide you through the night in unlit areas.
Have a question, or require some more information about this product? Simply send us an email using the form below.